We have partnered with Charitable Recycling and will be offering a recycling service for a small fee to offset our costs and to support our outreach ministries.
The items we will be recycling include:
- Computer Equipment. We accept all forms of computer equipment working or not. (monitors, towers, laptops, printers, scanners, software, APC units, etc.) Items that do not work are broken down into the various components such as plastic, metal, wire, glass, and circuit boards. These items are shipped to businesses that purchase or accept them for reuse.
- Electronics. We accept all forms of electronics working or not. (radios, speakers, TVs, VCRs, copy machines, type writers, projectors, etc.) Electronics are broken down the same as computer equipment.
- Appliances. We accept all forms for appliances working or not. (refridgerators, stoves, freezers, AC units, toasters, microwaves, washers, dryers, lawn mowers, etc.) Appliances are broken down the same as computer equipment.
- Batteries. We accept car batteries, laptop batteries, APC batteries, marine. (Unfortunatley we do not have a source to recycle “Home use batteries.” AA, AAA, C, D, etc.)
- Office Equipment. We accept all office equipment except large broken wooden items. (filing cabnets, cubicle dividers, etc.)
Bible verse of the day
The Lord will vindicate me; your love, Lord, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands.